Paralegal (fixed term) - Dalby, QLD
Come and right wrong with us. At Shine Lawyers, we are a non-traditional law firm committed to understanding the needs of our clients. We’re a national team of 700+ dedicated professionals who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
We are fortunate to work with people across a range of commercial and litigation matters. Our offices across Australia continue to progress and grow their practices aiming for the best results for their clients. A hands on approach at all levels means that Shine is a law firm willing to help our clients achieve positive outcomes.
Due to moves within our team, we are now seeking an energetic and driven Paralegal/Administration Assistant to join our team in Dalby for a fixed term of 12 months. This role has a dual focus on paralegal responsibilities and administration and is located in Dalby, Queensland.
- Assist Solicitors with the day-to-day handling of clients' matters
- Collate and draft documents and general correspondence
- Coordinate appointments, conferences and mediations
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Providing administrative support to members of the legal teams
- Typing, amending and production of documents
- Diary and travel management
- Handling telephone enquiries, and liaising with clients with the utmost in professionalism
- General file management and administration
- Processing of account requests, banking and archiving
- Demonstrated experience in an administration focussed role
- Paralegal experience preferable
- Fast and accurate typing skills, with Intermediate Word and Excel skills
- A client service focus, with professional customer service skills
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Work under pressure and is self-directed as needed, with a strong work ethic
- Great attitude and commitment
Previous experience in commercial, conveyancing, wills and estates, and litigation are preferred.
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer:
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and incentive program
- A progressive and supportive working environment
We look forward to receiving your application