Senior Legal Assistant/Paralegal - Fairfield NSW
Come and right wrong with us. At Shine Lawyers, we are a non-traditional law firm committed to understanding the needs of our clients, pro-actively working to stand up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 700+ dedicated professionals who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
We are fortunate to work with people across a range of personal injury litigation matters. With over 40 branches across Australia, we continue to progress and grow our practices aiming for the best results for their clients. A hands-on approach at all levels means that Shine is a law firm willing to tackle multi-nationals or explore home grown issues in the fight for justice.
Shine Lawyers in Fairfield, NSW (5 minute walk from the nearest Train Station) is now seeking a Senior Legal Assistant/Paralegal (Personal Injury - Workers Compensation) to join a small team that always aims for the best for their clients, on a permanent full-time basis.
This pivotal role will see you working in a relaxed positive environment alongside an experienced and supportive Senior Solicitor and therefore your ability to thrive in a fast paced, exacting yet so rewarding environment is critical to your success.
- Assist Solicitor with the day-to-day operations of a voluminous number of files/client management
- Manage complex databases of information
- Devise systems to support information retention and accessibility
- Prepare matters for hearing, court documents, legal documents/reports and general correspondence
- Prepare legal drafting and drafting of correspondence and diary management
- Correspond, brief and liaise with personal injury practitioners and other experts
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships both internally and external to the organisation
- Permanent full-time Monday - Friday
- Minimum 2 years Personal Injury experience in a Legal Assistant/Paralegal role
- Demonstrated experience in Personal Injury litigation essential ideally in a Workers Compensation practice
- Client service oriented, strong organisational and time management skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong MS Office suite skills
- Knowledge of Workers Compensation Legislation is a bonus
- Ability to work as part of a team and show great commitment
- Comfortable to work under pressure when needed
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer:
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and incentive program
- A progressive and supportive working environment
Are you ready to learn from a great Mentor? Work with a focussed fun team who enjoy delivering client excellence?
Interested in this opportunity to build on your reputation with Shine Lawyers - a quality provider of legal services?
For further detail please feel free to contact Christine Collins, Talent Acquisition Partner in confidence in the Brisbane office on (07) 3006 6056.
We look forward to receiving your application